Two-Colored Linen Curtain & Drape with Multifunctional Tape in Snow
CURRIER DELIVERY FOR ALL OUR CURTAINS!
The delivery of ordered linen curtains is carried out by the following couriers:
• FedEx (international priority) – abroad (USA, Canada, etc);
• DPD (express) – in Europe.
Pastel Plum and Snow White modern linen curtains are made in two colors from certified European linen. It will make your room look unique. Linen curtains are semi-sheer and will provide a comfortable amount of light when fully closed. Curtains are finished with multifunctional tape heading for easy hanging.
The offer includes one panel with a standard width of 140 cm (55") - length is optional.
Hanging type: multi-functional heading tape (8.5 cm/ 3.3'' tall)
Bottom: about 1/3 of the length in secondary color
Density: 200 g/m2 - semi-sheer linen.
Advantages of curtains with multi-functional tape:
• many different types of hooks and connectors might be used;
• rings can be easily attached to hang on the rod;
• may function as a rod pocket;
• clips will also perfectly work with it;
• you will be able to form nice pleats by yourself.
Choose your size and color!
Don't forget to choose the base color (in the primary color section) and a secondary color for the bottom part (about 1/3 of the length). If you would like to get another proportion, please contact us and we will be happy to make it for you.
• Made from 100% natural European linen.
• Anti-allergic and antibacterial.
• Breathable, light, and durable.
• Stone washed for maximum softness.
• Easy care.
• Available in various colors.
• Any quantity is available on request.
• If you need ANOTHER SIZE, please request here - I will be glad to make it for you.
• OEKO-TEX Standard 100 certified (no harmful substances used in production)
Check out the links below for other hanging types!
- Curtains with tab tops
- Curtains with rod pocket
- Curtains with ties
- Curtains with grommets
- Curtains with ruffles
Curtains with multifunctional tape in solid color
In our curtains collection, you can find a large assortment of curtains types (extra long curtains, blackout curtains, lightweight curtains)!
HOW TO CHOOSE THE PERFECT SIZE?
As per best practices curtain widths are advised to be 1.5-3 times wider than the area you want to cover, to ensure that panels look ample and drapey when closed. Our recommendation is 2 times wider.
The length is measured from the bottom of the panel to the top of the tape.
Linen is a natural fiber. Remember that all pure linens shrink after the first wash by 3-5%. If you are planning to wash your curtains, we recommend adding an extra 3-5% of the total length and referring to our linen care instructions before the wash. All our linen fabrics have been pre-washed.
Please note, that due to lighting effects, monitor brightness, contrast, and other settings, there might be some slight differences in the color tone/shade of the website's photo and the actual item.
As well as each roll of linen may have a slightly different shade. The shade depends on the linen growing conditions, weather, and humidity. Therefore, our recommendation is to order all the desired items at once.
Hard to pick through colors? Click here to order samples of our colorful linen fabric!
• Machine washable (cold water recommended, or max at 40 C/104 F);
• Linen will benefit from line drying, leaving them almost wrinkle-free and smelling fresh. If you wish, you may also tumble dry on low heat;
• Wash separately or with similar colors. Do not wash natural linen fibers with synthetic fabrics. This may cause pilling on the natural fabrics;
• Wrinkliness is part of linen’s charm – the wrinklier the fabric, the purer it is. Using a mild temperature on the iron, press the fabric or garment outwards, carefully stretching the fibers back to their original size. Don’t rub or press hard as this will damage the fabric. Just use a firm but gentle pressing motion;
• Shaking your linen before putting it into the tumble dryer will also help reduce creasing. Remove from the tumble dryer promptly after the cycle has finished, shake and fold carefully, making sure that details such as pillowcase borders and sheet edges are lying flat.
More about linen care → Linen care
Thank you for visiting our shop! ❤