Beetles Fall Gel Nail Polish Set, Caramel Colors Series, 6 Colors Gel Polish Soak Off UV Nail Lamp LED Cured, 7.3ml Each Bottle for Nail Art Autumn Winter
Brand: beetles Gel Polish
Color: Caramel Swirl
- Note: the picture is a matte applying effect and you need to use it with the Matte Top Coat. And this product does not include Matte Top Coat. Personal Style: 6 elegant shades of popular and trendy colors suitable for Fall seasons and daily routine life!
- Healthy: 9 Toxin Free Ingredient makes it safe and has low odor.
- Easy Application and Good Tenacity: with proper application, last at least 3 weeks.
- Reminder: Cure under LED/UV light for 90-120 secs. Base and Top coat required.If gel feels thick or tacky, place in hot water for 1-2 minutes, remove from water and shake well.
- What you get: Color Number is: 307-308-309-310-311-312. 6 Gorgeous shades of Gel Polish, hassle-free and friendly customer service.
Publisher: Gelab Cosmetics Co., Ltd.
· 6 Popular & Trendy Color Gel Polish (Requires Top & Base Coat)
· 9 Toxin Free formula, easy and safe to apply.
· Long lasting for 21+ days with perfect shine.
· Produced by GMP factory (Good Manufacturing Practice).
· Passed SGS test of Heavy metal and Toxicological risk assessment.
· SDS provided.
1. Preparation: Trim, file and buff nails for a clean and dry surface.
* Before opening the bottle, roll the bottle between your hands back and forth to gently mix.
2. Base Coat: Apply thin base coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 60-90 seconds.
3. Gel polish: Apply first thin layer of color gel polish and cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds. Apply the second or third layer color gel polish.
* When applying color, wipe excess gel with brush before applying strokes.
4. Top Coat: Finish off with a layer of top coat, cure under UV/LED lamp for 90-120 seconds.
* Applying every thin coat is the key
* Tips to avoid chipping:
1. Before applying, please ensure your nails are completely dry, clean and oil-free.
2. Don't apply gel on the skin or cuticle.
3. Apply gel to the edge of each nail to seal the gel with the brush horizontally to avoid chipping.
1. Lightly buff off the shine from the top of nails using a nail buffer.
2. Soak a cotton ball or pad with nail gel remover and place on top of each nail.
3. Wrap the nail with aluminum foil or any nail wrap to secure and allow the remover to soak.
4. Soak for a minimum of 15 minutes.
5. Remove cotton and foils one at a time and gently push off gel using a removal wand. Gel should come off easily without much effort. If necessary, re-saturate cotton and rewrap finger and soak for 5 more minutes.
6. Lightly buff nails again once all gel is removed.
Package Dimensions: 4.3 x 4.0 x 3.0 inches